Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
From marvelling the UNESCO World Heritage site of Angkor Wat in Siem Reap to setting sails on a 5-star luxury cruise in Halong Bay, this immersive journey will take you to discover some of the world’s greatest treasures in Vietnam and Cambodia. Interact with the locals and be warmly welcomed by their unwavering generosity and hospitality.
Start in Siem Reap as you discover the phenomenal ruins of Angkor temples and explore the fascinating floating village, then fly to the bustling Ho Chi Minh City to crawl through Cu Chi Tunnels, a remnant of the Vietnam War. Cruise the narrow canals of the lush green Mekong Delta, visit the vibrant floating market and traditional workshops before walking on the cobbled street of Hoi An Ancient Town and unveil the royal legacy of Vietnam's last dynasty in Hue Imperial City. Explore the magnificent cave system of Phong Nha and get a glimpse of the famous DMZ Zone during the Vietnam War. Head to Northern Vietnam and weave your way through the busy streets of the Old Quarter in Hanoi on an exciting cyclo ride, then set sails on a luxury cruise to the heart of Halong Bay and be amazed by the dramatic seascape.
Savour authentic meals with a fine mix of cuisines at every turn and in a fun cooking class.
- Enjoy a personalised experience in our small group touring of Vietnam and Cambodia with a maximum of 16 passengers
- Enjoy world-class treatment at signature 4-star & 5-star hotels and a remote Mekong Delta lodge during your tour
- Experience the pleasant contrasting mix of cultures along the way and be intrigued by the two country's multi-layered history
- Marvel at the grandeur of Angkor temples
- Explore a fascinating floating village in Siem Reap
- Join in fun traditional Vietnamese cooking classes in Hoi An
- Explore Cu Chi Tunnel, an extensive series of tunnels set up by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War
- Cruise the narrow canals of the Mekong Delta to visit local floating market and explore the local living
- Soak in the atmospheric Hoi An Ancient Town
- Delve into the rich culture and the royal heritage of Hue, a deeply evocative capital of the past Nguyen emperors and a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Explore the magnificent caves of Phong Nha, a true marvel of nature hidden away in the depths of dense jungles
- Get a glimpse of the famous DMZ Zone during the Vietnam War
- Ride on the iconic Cyclo to spot the hidden gems of the French-influenced Old Quarter in Hanoi
- Enjoy the spectacular views of Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay, a sublime natural wonder, on board a luxury cruise
- Kayak on the magnificent water of Halong Bay and explore its dramatic limestone karsts