Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Discover Borneo in Malaysia, a multicultural state rich with tropical nature and wildlife. Borneo is home to some of the oldest living rainforests on the earth, with a vast array of plants and the world’s rarest and most impressive wildlife. Get up close and observe man's closest relative, "the Orang Utan" and other wildlife such as sun bears, hornbills, and proboscis monkeys.
This tour will take you to explore the natural beauty and history of this fascinating country as you visit the Gerama mangrove river, cultural villages and have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of local cuisines. With stays in premium hotels and a jungle lodge, this tour will highlight all that Borneo has to offer!
- Get close and personal with Orang Utans at the Sepilok Rehabilitation Centre
- Watch beautiful Sun Bears at the Sun Bear Conservation Centre
- Stay at a jungle lodge wake up by the calls of gibbons and hornbills
- Explore rivers, mangroves and ox bow lakes
- Discover Kota Kinabalu’s culture and cuisine
- Enjoy the sophisticated city of Kuching from Chinese temples to carpenter shops