Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Go on a relaxing holiday in Thailand strolling the city of Bangkok, Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai, and the Golden Triangle, among other locations. Enjoy the picturesque Floating Market of Damnoen Saduak, ancient temples, meet the hill tribes, visit the pineapple plantation, shopping for handicraft and many more!
- Visit the picturesque floating Market of Damnoen Saduak
- Learn about the history of the Death Railway and the Bridge over the River Kwai.
- Explore Ayutthaya one of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, marvel at the impressive Buddha statues
- Taste locally grown pineapples enroute to Chiang Rai
- Travel to the most northern point of Thailand, where three countries meet forming the golden triangle Laos, Myanmar and Thailand
- Visit an opium museum
- In Chiang Mia you can visit an Elephant Camp and learn about the training process for their jobs in the jungle
- Shop for beautiful handicrafts