Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Discover the Incredible Laos famous for its mountainous terrain, French colonial architecture, hill tribe settlements and Buddhist monasteries. Visit Luang Prabang, Pak Ou Caves, Kuang Si Waterfall, and Don Khong, an area of 4,000 islands home to the endangered Irrawaddy dolphins, Khone Phapheng, the largest waterfall in South East Asia and many more.
- Discover the mysterious Pak Ou caves, the caves are crammed with myriad Buddha images.
- Visit a local market and visit the minority villages of Ban Bong Neua and Alak.
- Enjoy a local lunch and mingle with the friendly locals
- Explore Don Khong, an area of 4,000 islands and hopefully catch a glimpse of the endangered Irrawaddy dolphins
- Visit the largest waterfall in South East Asia near the Lao-Cambodian border, have your camera ready for some amazing shots