Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Explore the very best of Vietnam and its pleasing mix of contrasts on a fantastic journey combining culture, history and natural beauty of Vietnam. From the busy cities of Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi to the tranquil countrysides of Hoi An and Hoa Binh, this tour has it all. Discover the unique history and culture of Vietnam, awake your inner chef with an authentic Vietnamese cooking class, and be spoilt on a luxury vessel leisurely cruise on the magnificent waters of Halong Bay. Visit all the must-see sights at each destination, engage in authentic local interaction, experience bustling street life and watch a traditional Water Puppet show.
- Stay in the picturesque cities of Hanoi and Hoi An
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Ha Long bay and My Son
- Stay on a luxury cruise in the magnificent water of Halong Bay
- Explore Vietnamese history, war, military and art museums
- Interact with local people and culture
- Join in a fun traditional Vietnamese cooking class in Hoi An
- Visit the Hill Tribe Village to meet the local people and learn about their culture and customs.
- Kayaking in the magnificent UNESCO Heritage Site of Halong Bay
- Soak in the atmosphere of the historic Hanoi Old Quarter as you experience a cyclo ride
- Awake your inner chef with a Vietnamese cooking class in Hoi An and Hue
- Selected breakfast in bed
- Complimentary one-way Chauffeur service in Australia for residential address within 35kms of a major international airport