Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
This tiny island nation, known as the ‘Pearl of the Indian Ocean’, is the perfect destination to discover the tropical climate, local culture, incredible wildlife, endless sandy beaches and the world-famous spicy food. Experience an unforgettable journey on this premium small group tour. Comprehensive touring includes city tours, temple visits, tea palntations and the famous spice gardens. Get close to nature with a jeep safari at the Yala National Park, Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage and the turtle hatchery. Everything will be taken care of and you will be pampered in our luxury hotels, to make this a trip of a lifetime. Regardless of what your interests are, Sri Lanka has it covered!
- Visit Pinnawela’s Elephant orphanage and learn about their breeding program.
- Visit Sri Lanka’s medieval capital city of Polonnaruwa and the amazing ruins of Anuradhapura. Most temples in Anuradhapura are still used as holy temples and places by the local residents.
- Enjoy Sri Lanka’s spice gardens, including Kandy’s famous Botanical Gardens
- Have a cup of tea in Nuwara Eliya a mountain side town famous for their tea production and its quintessential British architecture
- Take an exciting jeep safari and explore Yala National Park where you are likely to spot elephants, crocodiles, buffaloes and monkeys
- Visit Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery you may even see three-day old hatchlings being released into their habitat
- Swim and laze around Bentota beach
- Learn all about Colombo’s city, from British and Dutch influence to the Hindu’ temple of Pettah