Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Leave stress at the door and enter a world of rest and relaxation on this 13-day journey to Sri Lanka in search of the ultimate serenity and rejuvenation. Immerse in the cultural and spiritual hearts of Sri Lanka to nourish the mind and feed the soul.
This exclusive tour unfolds at a relaxed pace with a wealth of wellness-inspired activities, accompanied by authentic and deeply immersive experiences, and luxury stay throughout the trip. With consultation from a Ayurvedic doctor, you will delve into daily wellness treatments, take part in the ancient healing art of Yoga and meditation, cookery demonstration and massages to soothe the body and mind.
Explore the famous attractions in Sri Lanka as you escape to the absolute tranquility.
- Experience first-class touring and enjoy a personalised experience in luxury small group touring with a maximum of 16 passengers
- We have hand-picked the finest luxury accommodation for this tour to give you the best luxurious experience
- Enjoy world-class service at Santani Wellness Resort & Spa, a secluded sanctuary set amongst rural, untouched wilderness.
- Stay at Anasa Wellness Resort, an unparalleled, holistic wellness retreat designed to achieve a true sense of peace and harmony
- Stay at Sundara by Mosvold, an iconic colonial architecture on the pristine Balapitiya beach
- Your personal Ayurveda physician will guide you to develop balance and well being in your life
- Enjoy a wide range of daily wellness and spa treatments
- Immerse into the environment while staying in the hill country, and explore nature through hiking and bird-watching activities
- Take part in the ancient healing art of Yoga and meditation to bring back the balance of mind, body and spirit
- Venture further into therapeutic, restorative yoga, aerial and wall yoga
- Discover the rich culture and heritage of Sri Lanka while visiting Colombo, Kandy and Galle
- Have a cup of tea in the tea country, home to the famous Ceylon tea