Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Get going on a Sri Lanka discovery tour holiday at the beautiful island with breathtaking sights of nature at the Peradeniya Royal Botanical Gardens, Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery, Horton Plains and Yala National Parks with tremendous amount of birds, wildlife and flora species.
Embark on an evening jeep safari at Yala and amazing elephant ride at the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage. Visit the historical sites of Polonnaruwa with a variety of monuments and the ancient ruined city of Anuradhapura. Also not to miss the Bo Tree, the oldest historic tree in the world. Immerse in the Sri Lankan culture at the village tour in Sigiriya, and climb the famous Sigiriya Rock Fortress, also known as “Fortress in the Sky”, and many more exciting activities!
- Visit Pinnawela’s Elephant orphanage and learn about their breeding program.
- Visit Sri Lanka’s medieval capital city of Polonnaruwa and the amazing ruins of Anuradhapura. Most temples in Anuradhapura are still used as holy temples and places by the local residents.
- Enjoy Sri Lanka’s spice gardens, including Kandy’s famous Botanical Gardens
- Have a cup of tea in Nuwara Eliya a mountain side town famous for their tea production and its quintessential British architecture
- Take an exciting jeep safari and explore Yala National Park where you are likely to spot elephants, crocodiles, buffaloes and monkeys
- Visit Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery you may even see three-day old hatchlings being released into their habitat
- Swim and laze around Bentota beach
- Learn all about Colombo’s city, from British and Dutch influence to the Hindu’ temple of Pettah