Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
This tour includes three of the biggest ancient cities: Lhasa, Gyantse and Shigatse. By visiting these places, you will get an overview of Tibet's religion, cultural treasures, and dream-like landscapes. The many highlights of this tour include the Tibetan architectural treasure, the Potala Palace, Jokhang and Sera and the Holy Yamdrok Lake. Other highlights include the Karo glacier and the Tashilumpo Monastery which stores the biggest copper Buddha statue in the world.
- Potala Palace: Winter palace of the Dalai Lama
- Jokhang Temple: Spiritual Center for Buddhists in Tibet
- Sera Monastery: One of the “great three” Gelug monasteries of Tibet, the hot attraction is monks debate.
- Drepung Monstery: Drepung used to be a seat of the central government until the 5th Dalai Lama built Potala Palace.
- Yamdrok-tso: A sacred lake with stunning blue water on a almost desert mountain background.
- Tashilunpo monastery: The seat of the Panchen Lama.