Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Discover the best Laos has to offer in this compact but thorough itinerary. Laos maybe a small country but has so much in offer, travel to the countryside where stilt houses and paddy fields look like they are straight out of an old postcard. Be immersed in the small capital city of Vientaine a mixture of French architecture and Wats and Stupas. While Luang Prabang offers ancient temples and the best of Laos’ spiritual life.
Explore untouched jungle forests, rice fields, and the glistening tea leaves that cover Laos mountains. Visit the Hmong people in remote mountain communities and swim in pristine waterfalls of incomparable beauty.
- Visit That Luang Stupa and Patuxay Monument, Vientiane’s own Arc de Triumph.
- Explore Luang Prabang declared by UNESCO as ‘the best preserved city in South East Asia’
- Admire traditional Luang Prabang architecture
- Visit traditional villages and taste the local cuisine
- Wander through the Pak Ou Caves and see thousand of gold lacquered Buddha statues
- Be amazed by Kuang Si waterfall have your camera ready for some memorable pictures