Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Explore the uniqueness of Nepal and Bhutan on this unique discovery tour. Discover UNESCO listed world heritage sites, temples and sacred monasteries and all the rich history and culture Nepal and Bhutan has to offer. Meet the kind hearted local people and embrace their culture and history on this truly magical journey. With stays at premium hotels and exceptional service you will discover the last great Himalayan Kingdom on this intriguing small group tour.
- Explore Kathmandu’s hidden cultural treasures and ancient traditions, you may even have a chance to see local procession
- Take an Everest Scenic flight see the stunning beauty of nature; raw, undiluted and truly majestic up close
- Discover the last great Himalayan kingdom, one of the most intriguing countries on the planet and learn about the secret kingdom's rich history and culture.
- Travel through a hidden realm of incredibly beautiful landscapes and beautiful traditional houses
- You’ll meet the extraordinary, kind-hearted and peaceful Bhutanese people who embrace their culture as a precious heritage
- Visit many of the monasteries and temples in this region to experience the religious and cultural practices of local people
- Experience the magnificent sacred Tiger's Nest Temple, perched 3,000 feet above a valley
- See the soaring Himalayan peaks and the natural beauty of Paro Valley
- Stay on our hand-pick the high quality 4-star resorts and hotels
- A unique & varied dining experience featuring a good mix of authentic Bhutan meals and Western meals