Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
On this 10-day escorted battlefield tour, you will follow the ANZAC footsteps in Borneo (Malaysia) and Vietnam. Whether you are a veteran, family of a veteran, or simply someone who wish to learn more about this important chapter of recent history, this will be a memorable tour for you.
Pay tribute to the fallen soldiers at Sandakan Memorial Park, before you travel to Vietnam and explore the major battlefields fought by the ANZAC during the Vietnam War. Explore Cu Chi Tunnels, Minh Dam Secret Zone, Long Tan, Nui Dat, then commemorate the fallen Australian at Long Tan Cross.
End your tour with a visit to the tranquil Mekong Delta.
- Enjoy a fully escorted tour in a small group with maximum of 16 passengers per vehicle
- Pay tribute to the ANZAC prisoners in Sandakan during World War II
- Exposure to the unique Borneo wildlife: orangutans, proboscis monkey and sun bear
- Visit key Australian sites and the battlefields fought by the Australian army during the Vietnam War
- Explore Cu Chi Tunnel, an extensive series of tunnels set up by the Viet Cong in Southern Vietnam
- Visit the unique Cai Be floating markets and the tranquil countryside of Mekong Delta
- Be entertained by local musical and dance performances to showcase the rich heritage of the Mekong Delta
- Experience authentic local cuisines throughout the trip sure to fascinate the tastebuds of every traveller
- Indulge in a fascinating dinner on the luxury Saigon Princess while leisurely cruise along the Saigon river
- Be connected with the locals through a unique and authentic "local host" experience, exclusively provided by Tweet World Trave
- Engage in meaningful interaction with the local people