Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Mongolia is among the friendliest countries, with the most welcoming and warmhearted people in the world and is a breathtakingly beautiful place to explore. Over a two week tour you will travel through the vast forests, great green steppes and vast expenses of the Gobi Desert of Mongolia.
You will explore countless natural wonders as well as gaining a rich cultural insight into Mongolia.
Your departure will commence in Ulaanbaatar and proceed through the Gobi Desert, taking in the ancient capital Karakorum, Khustai National Park and many more opportunities to discover Mongolia.
One of the main highlights of this departure is participating in the National Naadam Festival during the final part of the tour.
- An exquisite opportunity to discover the Mongolian Gobi Desert that includes breathtaking scenery
- Discovery the largest Sand Dune at Khongoryn Els, breathtaking scenery at Yoliin Am, spectacular sights at the famous Flaming cliffs, Bayanzag.
- Explore more than 250 types of plants have been identified in South Gobi Province
- Opportunity to see the camel breeding on the dessert
- Explore the ancient capital city in the heart of Mongolia with nomadic herders who will show you real Mongolian hospitality
- Enjoy relaxing natural hot spa while appreciating the surrounding nature
- Discover Ulaanbaatar is the cultural and academic centre of Mongolia
- Participate in the National Naadam Festival, known as the ‘Three Manly Games’ that includes archery, wrestling and horse racing, an important celabration in Mongolia
- Enjoy 4-star hotel in heart of Ulaanbaatar city and Ger camps in countryside
- Enjoy a personalized experience in luxury small group touring with a maximum of 16 passengers per vehicle
- Experience the pleasant contrasting mix of cultures along the way