Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Soak up the major highlights of Central and Southern Vietnam as you explore the country's iconic cities, charming rural villages, fascinating culture, lush green landscape and beautiful beaches. Start off from the fast-paced Ho Chi Minh City and explore Cu Chi Tunnels, then cruise the narrow canals of the Mekong Delta to visit floating market, local homes, orchards, honeybee farms and traditional workshops. Escape to the coastal bay in Nha Trang, home to some of Vietnam best beaches before strolling the cobbled streets of Hoi An Ancient Town in Central Vietnam.
Experience the many contrasting faces of this dynamic nation, uncover its legacy and heritage, explore enduring cultural traditions withstanding thousands of years. Savour the delightful cuisine at each destination as you immerse yourself in the warm hospitality of Vietnam!
- Enjoy a personalised experience in our small group touring with a maximum of 16 passengers per vehicle
- Stay in the heart of the action at excellent 4-star hotels, centrally located at each destination
- Experience the pleasant contrasting mix of cultures along the way, from the metropolis of Ho Chi Minh City to the charming ancient town of Hoi An
- Explore Cu Chi Tunnel, an extensive series of tunnels set up by the Viet Cong in Southern Vietnam
- Cruise the narrow canals of the Mekong Delta to visit local market and daily life
- Explore the atmospheric and delightful Hoi An Ancient Town, once a bustling trading port and a UNESCO World Heritage Site of My Son Sanctuary
- Escape to the coastal town of Nha Trang and snorkel in the pure emerald water
- Experience authentic dining throughout the trip sure to fascinate the tastebuds of every traveller