Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Home to critically endangered rhino, elephant, leopard, and orangutan – to name but a few – Borneo's wildlife is its top draw along with its magnificent scenery.
This escorted small group tour, of max 16 people, explores Malaysian Borneo's Sabah and Sarawak in 2023.
The Malaysian state of Sarawak on the island of Borneo offers a mix of historic, cultural and natural attractions. Sabah, in the norh of Borneo, has attractions focused on abundant and relatively accessible wildlife, unique national parks and picturesque islands and beaches. Our Sarawak and Sabah combo tours are designed to get the best out of both Malaysian Borneo states. For example, you can travel to Sarawak and enjoy the charms of historic Kuching, the capital of Sarawak, visit an Iban longhouse and explore the cave systems of Mulu before heading to Sabah to visit Kinabalu Park, view Mt Kinabalu its highest peak, discover the rainforest at Danum Valley and cruise the Kinabatangan River.
- Get close and personal with Orang Utans at the Sepilok Rehabilitation Centre
- Watch beautiful Sun Bears at the Sun Bear Conservation Centre
- Stay at a jungle lodge wake up by the calls of gibbons and hornbills
- Explore rivers, mangroves and ox bow lakes
- Discover Kota Kinabalu’s culture and cuisine
- Enjoy the sophisticated city of Kuching from Chinese temples to carpenter shops