Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
The focus of this “field trip” school tour is to get students closer to their subject areas by experiencing China’s local environment and surroundings. We have created an adventurous study-based experience in a nature-based environment.
This school tour combines culture, history, and outdoor adventure, and includes a rewarding field trip activity where students can assist local children with their English skills.
Students will explore the cities of Beijing and Shanghai and visit all the must-see sites such as the Great Wall of China, the impressive Terracotta Warriors, Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City.
Your group will have the opportunity to kayak, trek, ride bikes, and explore Reed Flue Cave. This tour is both active and educational!
This is a suggested itinerary only and can be changed to suit each individual school group. We can specifically tailor each itinerary to ensure that we meet your schools learning objectives and requirements. Whether your students are travelling for a specific topic or looking for something with the cross-curricula value we can meet all of your requirements.
- Learn about the history, culture and traditions of China in an active and educational way.
- Develop a greater understanding of Chinese history
- Engage in studies of society and environment
- Participate in Field Trip activity and assist local children with thier English skills
- Participate in team building exercise
- Enhance perspectives, develop appreciation for diversity and differences
- Develop communication skills within peers and in a foreign environment
- Discover a world more beautiful, diverse and colorful than any textbook could ever portray
- Develop skills for students through a meaningful overseas experience
- Visit the Forbidden City
- Walk along the great wall of China
- Take high-speed train to Xi’an.
- See the Terracotta warriors - a burial site of 8,000 lifelike soldiers
- Visit an ancient Water Town in Shanghai
- Explore the Red Flute Caves
- Walk through vibrant Shanghai, a symbol of modern China
- Kayaking, cycling and trekking activities