94% of travelers recommend this experience
Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Rajasthan is one of the prime desert state of India. Geographically located in North India and just 150 kilometer from Delhi. Rajasthan is surrounded by east side UP and MP. Other neighboring states are Haryana in North and Gujarat in South side. The best time to visit Rajasthan Tour is October to March that is winter season. Rajasthan get colder in December and January months. During this time some places temperature goes down to -2°C. The average temperature during winter season stay around 12°C.
Most of the tourists prefer to travel Rajasthan in the winter season. April to June heatwave covers entire Rajasthan and northern parts of India. that is why tourist’s numbers decrease in the summer time. Monsoon starts from July and stay till September. Many tourists plan to visit Rajasthan Holiday package during monsoon season. September is the best month for travelers in term of economical package.
- Common Boat Ride at Lake Pichola Udaipur
- 4X4 Jeep Safari to Bisnoi Village
- Guided Tour of world famous Taj Mahal in Agra
- Cycle Rickshwa Ride in Jaipur
- Elephant/Jeep Safari at Amber Fort Jaipur
- Bollywood Movie in Raj Mandir Cinema Jaipur
- Delhi World Heritage Museum visit in Delhi
- Taste of Rajasthani food in Rajasthan during the trip
- Camel Safari in Jaisalmer
- Visit of Camel Breeding farm in Bikaner
- Visit Rural Village of Rajasthan