Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
The journey begins at the heritage city of Kathmandu before passing through the picturesque city of Pokhara and thickly forested national park of Chitwan and Lumbini- the birthplace of Buddha. In this tour you will have discovered an important facet of Nepal that includes among others culture, life-style, art, and tradition; majestic Himalayan peaks and serene lakes; and a number of wild animals and birds coexisting in a savage harmony.
Our core value is to positively change the life of the mountain people and help them transform into a prosperous and happy community. . We're changing the way travel impacts local communities. We engage and support local community projects to improve Education , Health, Community tourism, Agriculture, Trail Building and Tourism Infrastructure Development.
As a strong advocate , follower and believer of sustainable and responsible tourism, 10 % of the profit for this trip goes to support NGO we support , who works relentlessly for the development of People and community of Nepal .
So when you travel to Nepal, you are not only traveling for yourself but you are supporting for the sustainable development of Nepalese community and part of a noble cause.
- An insight into the Buddhism and Hinduism in Nepal with guided visits to heritage sites
- Sightseeing around places with cultural, architectural and historical significance
- Observation of beautiful natural landscapes including Himalayan peaks
- One Night stay in Buddhist monastery namobuddha , pray and eat with monk
- Basic course on Eastern Philosophy, yoga and mediation ( 3 hr session )
- Exploration of the national park of Chitwan on jeep safari and canoeing
- Visit the birthplace of Buddha and holy shrines in Lumbini