Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
On the 15 days Cambodia discovery tour, you will explore the destinations of Phnom Penh, Kampong Cham, Kratie, Kampong Thom, Battambang, Siem Reap and Sihanoukville.
Siem Reap is gateway to the well-known Angkor temple complex, where you can see the world’s largest religious monument Angkor Wat. Mysterious Khmer smiles can be seen in the ancient city of Angkor Thom. Before transferring to Sihanoukville, enjoy a boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake to discover the mangrove forests and floating village of Kompong Phluk.
Sihanoukville is a coastal city famous for its seafood and tropical islands. Here you can take a hike to Ream National Park or boat to different Islands where you can expect deserted beach and fine snorkelling.
- Explore Phnom Penh Cambodia’s capital for classic French architecture and world class food
- Be amazed by the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda.
- Learn about Cambodia’s history by visiting Tuol Sleng Museum and Choeung Ek Killing Field
- Grab a real bargain at the Russian market or local unique markets
- Climb 980 steps to reach the holy mountain Phnom Santuk and be rewarded with views of the countryside, including Tonlé Sap lake
- Visit the awe-inspiring Angkor temple complex made popular by the “The Tomb Raider” movie and enjoy a beautiful sunset over temple towers
- Explore the 10th century of capital city of Koh Ker
- Explore Tonle Sap Lake Asia's largest inland lake and also the biggest harvest freshwater fish in the world, visit a local floating village and learn about Cambodia's local culture.
- Catch a glimpse of the endangered, freshwater Irrawaddy dolphins in the Mekong river
- Enjoy the Bamboo train ride in Battambang
- Enjoy the boat excursion in the coastal province of Sihanoukville visiting the islands with beautiful white sand beaches