Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
The journey begins at the heritage city of Kathmandu before passing through the picturesque city of Pokhara and thickly forested national park of Chitwan where you will have discovered an important facet of Nepal that includes among others culture, lifestyle, art, and tradition; socio economic tradition of Nepal, majestic Himalayan peaks and serene lakes; and a number of wild animals and birds coexisting in a savage harmony. You will find yourself immerse in completely in peace and relax, transforming activities and Nepali way of life. You will explore the rich culture tradition, amazing art and architecture, discover the day to day life-style, and relax in quiet natural gateways outside of Kathmandu. The tour will contribute to the social project supporting the Education, women empowerment, social enterprise and sustainable development.
- Visit around UNESCO heritage sites of Kathmandu valley that accommodate a number of ancient and medieval temples, palaces, courtyards, and other petty monuments.
- Discover and learn the social, economic and political development of the country.
- Learn about Hinduism and Buddhism religion that has been existing in Harmony through ages in Nepal. A short session 2 hrs on basic of Meditation for Mindfulness.
- Hike close to nature enjoying magnificent Himalayas around Great Himalayas.
- Stay one nights in a Buddhist Monastery at Namobuddha, eat and pray with the monk
- Stay and encounter with Nepali village family and dinner at Dhulikhel.
- Explore the local markets of Kathmandu Valley and our secret exploration
- Taste the authentic Nepali cuisine from different ethnicities of Nepal.
- Explore the countryside of Nepal during the scenic drive.
- Pokhara-- the beautiful city of lakes on the foothill of Annapurna and Machapuchre peaks.
- Exploration of the national park of Chitwan, jeep safari, Jungle Safari and canoeing.