Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
On this journey, take an in-depth look at the amazing Palaces and Monuments of India and explore some of the most impressive UNESCO World Heritage including the Bharatpur birds Scantuary. The dazzling Forts, Palaces and Monuments of Delhi are evidence of Mughal opulence and British sophistication.
The Taj Mahal world’s greatest monument of love is definitely the highlight with a visit to Agra Fort and local markets. Not to be missed is the Pink City of Jaipur to witness the rich architectural legacy of Jaipur merchants. Enjoy a rickshaw ride in Bharatpur Birds Sanctuary, to enjoy nature at its best.
- Visit UNESCO – World Heritage sites – Humayun tomb, Qutab Minar in Delhi.
- Visit to Bharatpur bird sanctuary
- Visit UNESCO – World Heritage sites – Fatehpur Sikri, Taj Mahal, Agra (Red) Fort in Agra.
- Visit Real Forts & Palaces – The Massive Amber fort, City Palace & Royal Observatory in Jaipur
- Discover Delhi's modern and ancient history
- Visit a life size observatory
- Try the local food from rose scented sweets to spicy kebabs
- Visit India's city of lights ancient Varanasi, holiest Hindu place
- Shop for colourful souvenirs and amazing textile