Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
While many Japan school tours hit the main tourist cities, this school trip will focus on Japan’s many hidden gems; the itinerary is focused on digging beneath the surface to uncover genuine and heart-warming hospitality, vibrant and unique festivals, delicious regional delicacies and the most refined gardens and architecture in the country. With comprehensive sightseeing, agricultural experience and cycling in Shimanami, your students will expand their understanding of different world cultures as they experience the many facets of Japan first hand. This student tour in Japan will contrast city living with rural life, starting with Tokyo sightseeing, and ending with a fruit picking experience with farmers who still use ancient techniques to cultivate the land.
This is a suggested itinerary only and can be changed to suit each individual school group. We can specifically tailor each itinerary to ensure that we meet your schools learning objectives and requirements. Whether your students are travelling for a specific topic or looking for something with cross curricula value we can meet all of your requirements.
- Learn about the Japanese history, culture and traditions
- Engage in studies of society and environment
- Participate in team building exercise
- Enhance perspectives, develop appreciation for diversity and differences
- Develop communication skills within peers and in a foreign environment
- Discover a world more beautiful, diverse and colorful than any textbook could ever portray
- Develop skills for students through a meaningful overseas experience
- Discover the dynamic city of Tokyo old and new
- Experience a fun dyeing project with the famous indigo dye
- Enjoy the scenic vistas and natural attractions of Oboke, Koboke, and Lya Valleys.
- Sample amazing local dishes in Hirome Ichiba
- Pick your own fruit at at a Taisho period farm
- Visit on of Japan's finest gardens Takamatsu Castle