94% of travelers recommend this experience
Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
- Explore Seoul one of Asia's great cities, sample one of Korea’s national dishes KFC, Korean Fired Chicken
- Visit Blue House, Gyeongbok Palace & the Folklore Museum (including Royal Guard Changing Ceremony)
- Visit Baekje Cultural Land, the largest historical theme park in the country, built to preserve the history and culture of the Baekje kingdom
- Visit a local fish market and Bosung Green Tea plantation
- Spend time in at Jeju Island or “Islands of the Gods” as the locals call it.
- Swim at the local beaches and learn about the Women Divers also known as Haenyeo dive deep into the sea without oxygen masks.
- Enjoy a visit to the Seongeup Folk Village
- Visit the Spirited Garden, recognized as the most beautiful garden in the world
- Visit Haeinsa Temple, home of the “Tripitaka Koreana” (UNESCO world heritage) composed of 81,341 printing woodblocks made to repulse the Mongolian Army Invasion with support of Buddha