Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Our Sri Lanka school tours can be tailored to meet any of your learning objective. Sri Lanka offers the chance for students to discover a vibrant culture, and total immersion in pristine ecosystems and landscapes, from the central mountains fringed with large forests, to tropical coastlines. It is the perfect destination for studies in biology, ecology, and environmental conservation.
This school trip includes a jeep safari through Yala National Park to observe the wildlife in their natural habitat and a visit to Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage to learn about conservation and breeding programs. With sightseeing to all the must see sites, an authentic cooking class, and enriching community service projects, this school tour provides hands on learning that reaches far beyond the classroom wall!
Your school can incorporate a wide range of projects into this suggested itinerary to suit your trip's outcome. See our Project Types.
- Learn about the history, culture and traditions of Sri Lanka
- Discover the incredible landscapes, wildlife and coastline of Sri Lanka
- Immerse in the pristine ecosystems and landscapes home to a wide range of fauna and flora
- Take part in a community project
- Engage in studies of society and environment
- Participate in team building exercise and group-trekking
- Enhance perspectives, develop appreciation for diversity and differences
- Develop communication skills within peers and in a foreign environment
- Discover a world more beautiful, diverse and colorful than any textbook could ever portray
- Develop skills for students through a meaningful overseas experience
- Visit Pinnawela’s Elephant orphanage and learn about their breeding programs
- Enjoy Sri Lanka’s spice gardens, including Kandy’s famous Botanical Gardens
- Take an exciting jeep safari through Yala National Park for elephants, crocodiles, buffaloes and monkeys
- Participate in enriching community service projects that make a real difference to local communities
- Climb the famous Lion Rock
- Students can participate in a tradition cooking class