Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Travel to dreamy Sri Lanka, the top destination for a perfect romantic honeymoon. Tropical beaches, luxury boutique hotels, hot air balloon ride, candlelit dinner by the beach, tea plantations, rainforests, colorful wildlife - this tour has it all. Stay in hand-picked accommodation with exquisite views from your bedroom window with mist-coated mountains, rolling hillside and sandy beaches.
Tour the tea estates at Nuwara Eliya, ride the hot air ballon over the ancient rock fortress, witness elephants and leoparts on a jeep safari through Hortain Plains National Park. Sample exquisite Sri Lanka cuisine at a special romantic dinner and witness the mesmerizing sunset on the beautiful Bentota beach. Be connected with the locals through a uniquely authentic local host experience, exclusively offered by Tweet World Travel.
Tweet World Travel honeymoon tours and packages combine the finest luxury accommodation with excellent programmes and breathtaking sightseeing. Make your forever lasting romantic memories with Tweet World Travel. Our first-class services will ensure your specific requirements are well satisfied. All honeymoon packages are customisable and personalisable to suit your requirements.
- Enjoy the freedom to select your own departure date
- Stay at luxury signature 5-star hotels and resorts at each destination (as listed or similar)
- Stay at 5-star Heritance Negombo, an oasis of comfort located in Negombo
- Stay at 5-star Heritance Kandalama located amidst the lush greenery of Sigiriya
- Stay at 5-star The Kandy House, a unique luxury ancestral manor house
- Stay at 5-star Heritance Tea Factory, a stately and charming hotel nested in the birthplace of the world's best tea
- Stay at 5-star Cinnamon Bentota Beach overlooking breathtaking stretches of palm-fringed beaches and winding river
- Discover the rich culture and heritage of Sri Lanka
- Hike together to the top of the famous Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Visit Sri Lanka's medieval capital city of Polonnaruwa and amazing ruins of Anuradhapura
- Enjoy Sri Lanka's species gardens and visit Kandy's famous botanical gardens
- Ride on a hot air balloon above the beautiful country and watch the spectacular sunrise (private ride upon request)
- Have a cup of tea in Nuwara Eliya, home to the famous Ceylon tea
- Take a fun jeep safari with your beloved to explore local wildlife at Horton Plains National Park
- Visit a jewelry factory in Kandy at one of the most respected gems and jewelry manufacturers
- Enjoy a memorable romantic candlelit dinner on the beautiful beach of Bentota and witness the mesmerizing sunsets together
- Enjoy signature spa treatments at selected hotels
- Be connected with the locals through a uniquely authentic local host experience, exclusively offered by Tweet World Travel
- Enjoy complimentary one-way Chauffeur service in Australia for residential address within 35 kms of a major international airport
- Local host experience varies depending on your interests and will be advised during the tour