Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
This student tour in Cambodia covers the highlights and rich history of the country. Students will arrive in Phnom Penh, where they will visit museums, palaces, and the Silver Pagoda, before taking excursions to the Mekong Riverfront, as well as the Killing Fields for an insight into Cambodia’s tumultuous past. The school trip continues to Siem Reap for exploration of the legendary Angkor Wat, a temple complex where history comes alive beyond the textbook. Stay for sunset, and meet the resident monks to offer alms. Students will gain insight into the culture, history, and world religion through our educational tours, and embrace different ways of living, with visits to Kompong Phhluk - a floating village built on stilts on the Tonle Sap River.
This is a suggested itinerary only and can be changed to suit each individual school group. We can specifically tailor each itinerary to ensure that we meet your schools learning objectives and requirements. Whether your students are travelling for a specific topic or looking for something with cross-curricula value we can meet all of your requirements.
Your school can incorporate a wide range of projects into this suggested itinerary to suit your trip's outcome. See our Project Types.
- Learn about the Cambodian history, culture and traditions
- Take part in a community project
- Learn about different highland minorities
- Engage in studies of society and environment
- Participate in team building exercise
- Enhance perspectives, develop appreciation for diversity and differences
- Develop communication skills within peers and in a foreign environment
- Discover a world more beautiful, diverse and colorful than any textbook could ever portray
- Develop skills for students through a meaningful overseas experience
- Sightseeing in Phnom Penh, including museums, palaces, and pagodas
- Travel by traditional cyclo
- Experience Khmer food
- Meet resident monks in Siem Reap and offer alms
- Partake in a Buddhist blessing ceremony
- Enjoy a magical sunset in Angkor Wat
- Watch the great annual flood of Tonle Sap, and canoe through floating villages
- See a traditional Apsara dance