Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
This educational tour in Vietnam is a fantastic combination of culture, history, and the natural beauty of the country, while allowing students to contribute to a community service project. Vietnam school tours allow students to learn about the country’s colonial and war history at historic sites such as the Cu Chi Tunnels and Long Tan War Memorial, before leaving the city behind, to experience traditional life along the Mekong Delta. Two days will be spent on a Mekong Delta community project, where students will immerse themselves in village life, and work alongside local tradesmen to contribute to the building of local school structures. Traditional cooking classes and trekking to waterfalls through Bach Ma National Park are additional highlights after the community project.
Your school can incorporate a wide range of projects into this suggested itinerary to suit your trip's outcome. See our Project Types.
This is a suggested itinerary only and can be changed to suit each individual school group. We can specifically tailor each itinerary to ensure that we meet your schools learning objectives and requirements. Whether your students are travelling for a specific topic or looking for something with the cross-curricula value we can meet all of your requirements.
- Learn about the Vietnamese history, culture and traditions
- Take part in a community project
- Learn about different highland minorities
- Engage in studies of society and environment
- Participate in team building exercise, group-trekking, and kayaking
- Enhance perspectives, develop appreciation for diversity and differences
- Develop communication skills within peers and in a foreign environment
- Discover a world more beautiful, diverse and colorful than any textbook could ever portray
- Develop skills for students through a meaningful overseas experience
- Discover Saigon's French and war history, including an excursion to the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Visit Nui Dat Old Battle Fields
- Spend time with children at a local Kindergarten
- Shop for unique handicrafts
- Be part of a local community service project
- Take a cooking class in the ancient town of Hoi An
- Trek through evergreen forest in Bach Ma National Park to cascades and waterfalls