Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Explore the Himalayan nation of Bhutan, long isolated from the rest of the world on bike. Cycle through the Himalayan mountain passes and sweeping descents with magnificent views to visit ancient watchtowers, monasteries and museums. On this introductory 200km cycling tour, experience pristine nature, gorgeous vistas, peaceful farms, and unique Bhutanese tradition blessed with a rich historical and cultural heritage.
Starting from Paro, we will ride around the capital Thimpu, climb to the top of Dochula Pass and explore the scenic Punakha Valley. Our tour ends with a special visit to the legendary Tiger's Nest Monastery.
- Explore the mystery of the long-isolated Himalayan nation of Bhutan on bike
- Challenge yourself on a steep climb to Dochula Pass,
- Discover the last great Himalayan kingdom, one of the most intriguing countries on the planet and Learn about the secret kingdom's rich history and culture.
- Ride through a hidden realm of incredibly beautiful landscapes and beautiful traditional houses
- You’ll meet the extraordinary, kind-hearted and peaceful Bhutanese people who embrace their culture as a precious heritage.
- Visit many of the monasteries and temples in this region to experience the religious and cultural practices of local people
- Experience the magnificent sacred Tiger's Nest Temple, perched 3,000 feet above a valley
- See the soaring Himalayan peaks and the natural beauty of Paro Valley