7- DAY SOUTH KOREA AT A GLANCE
Seoul 4N/ DMZ/ Suwon/ Jejudo 2N
Enjoy everything South Korea has to offer. Be dazzled by Seoul city, travel through the idyllic country side, visit remote islands, experience the infamous DMZ zone. South Korea has so much to offer. It is a country full of beautiful landscapes and 5000 years of culture.
This 5 day itinerary will take you thorough the most iconic sites at a good pace traveling in comfortable vehicles and quality accommodation.
Trip code : KOR7D
Duration : 7 days
Destination : Korea
Travel Dates : 2020/2021
- Visit Seoul hidden parks where locals go and relax
- Enjoy the view from N Seoul,s Tower Asia's highest tower
- Experience the DMZ and the stories behind this infamous border
- Be amazed at Jejudo's volcanic Island formation and enjoy the most breathtaking sunsets you will ever see
- See first hand the technical abilities of Jejudo's Women Divers
- Shop for unique handmade handcrafts available only in Korea
The rest of your day is at your own leisure with plenty of time to sleep and overcome your jet lag..
Overnight in Seoul (Incheon)
Then we will glimpse traditional Korean life at the, Namsan Hanok Village, The village has five restored traditional Korean houses, a pavilion, traditional garden, performance arts stage and a time capsule plaza, the park is very popular with locals and tourists to take a leisure walk away from modern life.
Drive to N Seoul Tower revolving deck and Love lock wall. Namsan Seoul Tower was the first of its kind in Korea. The top of the tower is t 480 metres above sea level. The tower is also one the tallest towers in the Orient standing 236.7 metres .
Overnight in Seoul
Located on each side of 38th parallel, this infamous border was established at the end of the war in 1953 at the signing Panmunjom’s armistice in order to separate North and South Korea. Upon arrival, proceed to passport security control followed by a short introduction at the United Nations’ camp. Visit Dora observatory and Dorasan railway station. Discover Imjingak Park , Liberty Bridge and the bell of unification. Late morning, visit the 3rd tunnel dug into the rock at a depth of 73m and able of moving a full division per hour with their weapons.
Afterwards we will make our way to Insadong Cultural Street, one of the most memorable sites in Seoul. It is the focal point of Korean traditional culture and crafts. Stores in Insadong specialise in a wide variety of goods that can only be purchased in Korea. Overnight in Seoul
Afterwards, we visit Korean Folk Village located in Yongin city. It boasts a Joseon era reproductions of a farmhouse, commoner’s house, government office, school, marketplace and noble’s house. We join DIY Kimchi making class, take photos in Korean Traditional outfit Hanbok.
Overnight in Seoul
Afterwards, we will fly to Jejudo Island, also known as “Island of Gods”. The volcanic island has scenic natural beauty, unique cultural traditions and temperate climate. From 2007, the Jeju Volcanic Island and Lava Tubes were listed on the UNESCO World Heritage Site in South Korea. Today we will visit Yongduam, Dragon’s Head Rock and enjoy the sea views
Overnight in Jejudo
This volcanic crater offers some stunning views including one of the best sunrises Korea has to offer. People flock here on new years eve as it is believed that the first people to glimpse the sun coming over the horizon will have good luck for the coming year.
Next on the agenda we will enjoy the women diver show. Traditionally the females of the island will dive into the ocean to gather various shellfish and seaweed without using any underwater diving equipment. (If show is cancelled due to strong winds or rain, replaced to Women Diver’s museum). We transfer to Woman diver’s museum, The Jeju Haenyeo Museum exhibits various photos of haenyeo female divers and their activities, to provide an accurate picture of their lives. The Jeju Haenyeo Museum also has an observatory from where visitors can see an excellent view of the Hado-ri area, which has a garden with various sculptures and a resting area. If time is available, we visit Jeju Folklore & Naturfal History museum.
Then, Mysterious Road, also known as Dokkaebi Road. Like the name of the road, it is mysterious. What we will experience here is that the road seems to be uphill, from the start point of Mysterious Road, when we turn the engine off, our car will start to roll uphill! Overnight in Jejudo
Tourist Visa Requirements.
All travellers must have a valid passport for international travel and most countries require at least 6 months validity from the date of return and some countries require a machine‐readable passport.
Not only is it important that you ensure that you have valid passports, some countries require visas and re‐entry permits which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities.
It is your sole responsibility if any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not satisfying the requirements of those authorities.
When assisting with an international travel booking, we will assume that all travellers on the booking have a valid Australian passport. If your visas are included in our package and we act on your behalf to apply for the visas, all necessary documents relating to your visa application will have to be provided to us at least 30 days before your departure. If you fail to provide the necessary documents before 30 days prior to your departure, we will not be held liable for your visa application. The visa fee included in our package is not refundable in any circumstances. If you require us to assist with visa application in less than 30 days before your departure date, an additional fee will be required for urgent visa processing.
Note: Please be advised that visa requirements are subject to change and that visa procurement is the responsibility of the traveller. The following requirements are for Australian citizens holding an Australian Passport – if your passport is from another country then you are advised to consult with the embassy or consulate. Passports must be valid for the countries through which a ship or tour passes. It is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure the validity and conformity of their passport. Check whether a single entry or multiple entry visa is required/ available.
You can get a visa-on-arrival to visit South Korea for up to 90 days. For longer visits, you'll need a visa. Foreigners are finger-printed on arrival.
All passengers arriving at South Korean airports are screened for infectious diseases, including Cholera, Zika virus and Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS). Additional quarantine checks are in place for flights from areas of higher risk. If you have flu-like symptoms, you could be quarantined.
Make sure your passport is valid for at least six months after the date you intend to return to Australia.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Passenger names must be provided exactly as per passport at the time of booking. Any spelling corrections made after a deposit is paid must be sent in writing and will incur additional fees, including local suppliers’ fees, admin fees, any ticket/voucher re‐issue fees, etc.
Tweet World Travel reserves the right to correct any errors in rates quoted/invoice or calculated, or any omissions made at any time during your booking. Any verbal quote given is an indication only of the final price and is subject to confirmation in writing. Even once payment has been paid in full but an error in price has been found, Tweet World Travel reserve the right to correct any error of outstanding amount.
Any booking valued at or less than $1,000 must be paid in full amount after booking confirmation. Some airfares or services must be paid in full at the time of booking.
You will be required to pay deposit after booking confirmation:
- Private Tours or small Group Tours is $500 Per Person
- Large Groups (more than 15 people) / School Tours is $700 Per Person
- Short packages, shore excursion, hotel etc. is $250 Per Person
If you cancel your booking at any time, your deposit is non-refundable, or depend on each package's terms & conditions.
Receipt of Deposit
By sending/paid a deposit the client agrees to be bound by the terms, conditions and responsibilities set forth in this booking. The client also agrees that:
- All persons are fit and physically able to partake unaided in their chosen activities/packages/tours /cruise etc. as outlined in the itinerary.
- All parties acknowledge the physical demands and hazards involved in the tour or cruise they will be undertaking and have chosen to participate at their own risk.
- All parties understand that any medical or dietary information provided to us does not, under any circumstances, make Tweet World Travel liable if a particular condition exacerbates while on tour or cruise which might affect their ability to participate in any portion of the tour or cruise
1.2 Final balance
Outstanding balance depends on the type of service you are undertaking:
- For private tours/packages or other products, outstanding balance is due 65 days before departure. If the outstanding payment is not received by day 65, your booking will automatically be cancelled.
- For large group tours and school tours, outstanding balance is due 90 days before departure. If the outstanding payment is not received by day 90, your booking will automatically be cancelled.
- All airfares must be paid in full at the time of booking confirmation
- Deposit will due immediately or within three day of your booking confirmed. It will be applied based on the specific product
- Final balance will be due before 65 days or 90 days before departure date
- You can make a payment by Enett, Bank Transfer, Cheque or Credit Card
Credit Card Fee
- The following Card Fees apply:
- Visa Credit Card - 1.8% fee and MasterCard Credit Card ‐ 1.76% fee applies.
- American Express (Amex) ‐ 2.8% fee applies.
- For late payment or urgent bookings, please notify us via email at email@example.com
3. LATE BOOKING
Any booking made within 110 days before departure will require payment in full when the booking is confirmed.
Bookings made less than 60 days prior to departure for Group Tours or Escorted Tours will incur a late booking fee of $120 per person and must be paid in full at the time of booking.
4. AMENDMENTS FEES
After bookings are deposited, any amendment has to be requested in writing and incurs $69 fee per person, plus any additional costs and administrative expenses incurred in arranging the alteration.Alterations will be made at our discretion and may not always be possible.
5. SAFETY NET PROTECTION
- Safety Net Protection is not included in our tour/cruise packages. If you wish to purchase safety net protection, an additional fee of $95 per person will occur. This is only valid for one-time use (claim).
· Safety Net Protection enables passengers to amend their tour and/or river cruise 15 days prior to departure, to another tour/cruise on the same destination departing in the same year (once only) without any applicable cancellation charges or penalties. The new tour must be at the same cost or higher, but cannot be at lower cost than the initial tour booked. If the passengers choose the higher cost option, then the additional difference amount must be paid. However, no modifications shall be accepted less than 15 days prior to departure.
· Safety Net Protection is payable immediately at the time of making deposit payment. Once purchased, Safety Net Protection is not refundable
· Safety Net Protection does not apply for airfares, or third-party fees and charges.
· Safety Net Protection allows for amendment ONLY, not cancellation.
6. TRAVEL VOUCHER
Your travel voucher will be issue and send that to you or your travel agent from 15 -30 days before your departure. Make sure you have your travel voucher before you travel.
Please check with your consultant, your travel insurance provider or read our cancellation policy carefully before cancelling or amending your booking. For a specific tour / cruise package, a separate cancellation policy might be set out and applied to your booking.
Please see the below for our general cancellation policy.
7.1 Cancellation by customer
Before the travel date the following fees will be apply:
Private Tours or Group Tours/ Packages
Large Group Tours & School Tours
(More than 15 people)
65 days or more before departure – loss of deposit
90 days or more before departure – loss of deposit
64‐40 days before departure – 55%
89‐79 days before departure – 65%
39‐31 days before departure – 75%
78‐61 days before departure – 85%
Within 30 days of departure – 100%
Within 60 days of departure – 100%
Any 'no show' – 100%
Any 'no show' – 100%
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your unwillingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
If your tour/package includes international/domestic flights the airlines cancellation policies will be apply.
7.2 Cancellation by Tweet World Travel
For group set departure date tour, if the minimum number of the group is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel or vary the tour 30 days prior to departure. If this event occurs, an alternative guaranteed travel date will be offered. Should these options not be acceptable Tweet World Travel will refund the full price paid, less visa cost.
If a tour is cancelled or varied prior to departure due to unforeseeable circumstances such as, but not restricted to, severe weather conditions or force majeure, Tweet World Travel will refund all monies prior to departure less visa cost, fuel surcharge and any other cancellation fees levied by airlines and other third parties.
7.3 Cancellation by Local Supplier or Third-Party Travel Provider
If the Local Supplier or Third Party Travel Provider changes any part of your booking for reasons beyond its control, for example, if a Local Supplier or Third Party Travel Provider changes its schedules, overbooks, or if there are any changes in applicable surcharges, fees or taxes, we will use our reasonable endeavors to notify you. If any such changes result in your Travel Product costing more or otherwise being materially different, then you may cancel the Travel Product and we will refund any monies already paid less any fees charged by us under these terms and conditions and by the Local Supplier or Third Party Travel Providers under the terms and conditions you agreed with them.
When you book with Tweet World Travel, you agree that we may use images of you taken during the trip and any comments made in writing by you regarding the trip, without recourse to you and without compensation to you, for publicity and promotion purposes only through whatever medium we choose.
If you do not want your images to be displayed, you have to advise us in writing at the time of booking, or when you collect your travel documents.
Tweet World Travel collects information about you (including health information where necessary) to process your travel arrangements, facilitate your participation in loyalty programs and conduct marketing activities and market research. If the information is not provided, we may not be able to make travel arrangements for you. We may disclose your personal information to our related companies, carriers, travel service providers, organisations which provide services to you.